SIMCon is a program that allows the user to securely image all files on a GSM/3G SIM card to a computer file with the SIMCon forensic SIM card reader. The user can subsequently analyze the contents of the card including stored numbers and text messages.
Some of SIMCon's features:
- Read all available files on a SIM card and store in an archive file
- Analyze and interpret content of files including text messages and stored numbers
- Recover deleted text messages stored on the card but not readable on phones
- Manage PIN and PUK codes
- Compatible with SIM and USIM cards (what do I have?)
- Print report that can be used as evidence based on user selection of items
- Secure file archive using MD5 and SHA1 hash values
- Export items to files that can be imported in popular spreadsheet programs
- Supports international charsets
SIMCon is made for use within law enforcement and is the investigating officer's number one choice for securing evidence on SIM cards and present them in court. SIMCon can, however, be a valuable tool for others who need to secure evidence from SIM cards and recover items such as deleted text messages. SIMCon is available for Microsoft Windows only.
You can buy SIMCon for $129.00.
Click here to see screenshots and features of SIMCon. Also see the SIMCon-FAQ
Click here to buy SIMCon now.
Click here if your text messages are stored on your phone and not your SIM card.
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Drive Space: 200 MB
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7